Mother’s Day is always a difficult one to choose a present for. I adore my Mum, her help with everything is immeasurable: from cooking guidance, to child raising advise and relationship help. Buying a present which shows how much I love her would be impossible.
I have been looking around for something meaningful or something which would be appreciated:
- Boots have a selection of suggested presents, everything from face creams or bubble baths, to perfumes or manicure sets, click here for their website here. I particularly like their personalised photo gifts, a cushion, mug or wall canvas might be perfect for your Mum, click here for link.
- A bouquet of flowers is always a lovely idea for Mum, we use Prestige and fully recommend their service and they are well priced too. Take a look at our review and video here.
- If you would like flowers but maybe something a bit more long living, how about this silver plated red rose ornament for only £14.25 I absolutely love it!
- In fact there is a whole heap of lovely ideas here: click for link, most of which are actually under £20 and really really beautiful!
- Tescos has 20% off Mother’s Day gift ideas, including some lovely pyjamas: I am particularly fond of these “Wonder Woman” pyjamas for £11.20, because, lets face it, every Mum is Wonder Woman
- If you are thinking chocolates for Mum, then I always say go with Thorntons: classy and well known for their quality without breaking the bank.
- If your Mum is a tea lover then how about a selection box from Twinings? I have the favourite teas and the fruit tea variety and absolutely love them all and at £10 a box they are very well priced! If you wanted something a bit more special they do them in beautiful wooden boxes or you can get hampers, but those are of course more expensive.
- You may remember I did a video on ways to wear a pashmina? The pashmina I used was kindly supplied by Accessory Insanity, it was an amazing quality Pashmina and they have a huge selection of colours from which you could pick the perfect colour way for Mum. They also have some stunningly beautiful bags/purses or jewellery which would make any Mum so happy.
- While we are talking jewellery, if you want something top quality and beyond beautiful for Mum check out up-coming jewellery designer Georgina Zupnik. Her designs are a bit different but I love them all.
I hope this has given you some ideas for what Mum might like. I am a Mummy myself and would love to receive any of these.
*Note: post contains affiliate links and mentions of items received for review purposes.