Being a busy working mum, make up is not my priority hence I don’t use make up everyday. I don’t have the time to do so, but if I ever have a spare time, my make up routine is very quick and simple.
1. I use BB cream not foundation because BB cream is mostly all in one. I will tell you the difference between BB cream and foundation based from the Internet.
Depending on the company selling it, “BB” either stands for “blemish balm” or “beauty balm.” It actually does the job of several of your favorite products, including
What’s made BB creams so popular is their all-in-one approach. Each label has its own formula, but many are designed to do everything from healing acne to minimizing wrinkles and dark spots. As far as coverage goes, BB creams fall somewhere between tinted moisturizer and foundation.
BB creams are known for giving you a dewy, airbrushed look. They’re great for days when you want a little coverage but don’t want to look “made up” — when you’re visiting the beach, for instance. Just remember that SPF ratings are based on a generous application. If you’re applying BB cream sparingly, you’re not going to get the full protection, so you’ll want to wear sunscreen, too.
The are even more variations in foundation than in BB creams. In general, while most foundations contain sunscreen, they don’t actually improve your skin the way BB creams do. On the other hand, they provide better coverage. If you want to conceal blemishes and blotchiness or add a little color — or if you just prefer a matte finish — you’ll probably want to stick with foundation. Just remember that you’ll still need to use moisturizer and sunscreen.
2. I use any baby or face powder. Loose powder is great on the go. It keeps you fresh and you can apply anytime you want.
3. Blusher, nowadays blusher can be multipurpose. I use it for my cheek and as eyeshadow just for a bit of glow look.
4. I personally recommend 3D mascara when it comes to lengthening of your lashes. I also like to curl my eyelashes before and after applying mascara. It does open my eyes more and make them look bigger.
5. Any lipstick or lipgloss would do just to put a bit of colour.
So that’s it’s, quick and simple make up routine. No fuss and not complicated. If you are like me who want everything quick and easy then this is for you. I don’t want to put too much stuff on my face. I just want to freshen up my look whenever I have time, otherwise I still prefer natural look.
Remember ” Beauty is in the eye of beholder ”
Here is an example of my quick and easy make up routine.