Since it’s summer, we want something cold and refreshing. It remind me of the filipino style ice candy or similar to ice lolly
So I thought I would try to create one and flavoured it with mango.
- Ripe fresh Mango or mango slice from the tin
- Evaporated milk or water ( optional )
- Condensed milk
- Mango flavourings ( optional )
- Double cream
- Ice candy bag ( bought it from the philippines ) not sure where to get it here in the uk
- Purée the mango
- Add condensed, evaporated milk and double cream to the puréed mango
- Blender the mixture and put it in the ice candy bag and freezer it. Once it hardened you can enjoy your flavoured mango ice lolly. It taste like a milkshake or ice cream. The texture is super soft.