In the philippines, our spaghetti version is a bit sweet compare to the spaghetti bolognes here in the uk. Since I missed filipino spaghetti style that I create my own recipe that is not a bit sour or too sweet either. It’s just perfect combination.
- Mince pork
- Hotdog or frankfurter
- Loyd grossman garlic pasta sauce
Procedure for the pasta sauce :
- Heat very little oil in the pan and put the mince pork and Add mince garlic and onion and mix till the mince beef gets brown
- Add pepper to taste
- Then add the slice frankfurters
- Add the pasta sauce and mix
- Then add loads of ketchup because that will neutralise or sweeten the sauce a little bit.
Just boiled the pasta as intruction at the back then mixed it with the sauce. Serve it with melting grated cheese on top.