Epril recently posted her quick and simple make up routine so I thought I should post mine up too.
The products used were:
- Moringa Oil: I love Moringa Oil, check out its many benefits in my previous post.
- Mineral Powder: I don’t often use foundation of any kind, but if I do then I use Wikaniko Mineral Powder, which I’m not sure they make anymore, when I run out I will probably try the bare minerals powder.
- Avon Eyeliner: now this I use everyday without fail! It is my go to make up, always worn no matter what! I use Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner is Cosmic Brown.
- Avon Mascara: I have tried many different mascaras, I find the 3D mascaras are too stringy it looks like spiders legs to me lol but I really like this Avon Super Extend Extreme mascara.
- Revolution Highlighter: I love the Revolution Strobe highlighter, it adds a shimmer to your cheekbones and makes your skin look youthful.
- Younique Lipgloss: I use a different lipstick everyday, one of my favourites is the Younique Lucrative lipgloss, I also adore the Younique lipstain. I’m sure you all know a Younique presentor!