There is so much “stuff” in the shops for Mother’s Day, and I can tell you now that most of it is not really anything Mum wants.
Here is a selection of ideas which I think Mum would love to receive:
- Yummy tea or coffee, there is always a favourite luxury brand which we love but don’t buy often. Personally I have a twining addiction…
- favourite chocolate or sweets, again learn mums favourite and treat her.
- Buy a plant, not flowers which will die in a week but a plant which will live on.
What is even better is an activity, so try some of these:
- cook dinner and wash up after
- do the housework, washing machine, hoovering, clothes sorting etc
Mamas do a lot at home and don’t get a lot of appreciation, so just make sure Mum feels loved and appreciated!